Jonathan S. Dunn
45 School Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Jonathan S. Dunn's practice focuses on Guardianship and Conservatorship litigation, Estate, Trust and Medicaid Planning, and Probate Administration.
Starting as a paralegal with the firm in 2007 and then as Senior Paralegal, Jonathan spent several years assisting the firm and its clients to reach their goals. Now as an Associate Attorney since 2014, he brings the added benefit to his clients of his years of experience and knowledge acquired from working with the firm's unique clientele.
Jonathan now serves to help clients navigate the complex legal issues surrounding a loved one who has diminished capacity. He advises families regarding the legal nuances and procedures to obtain necessary court authority for families with a loved one in need of medical treatment and financial protection. In addition, he works with individuals and families to create estate plans for the protection of assets and to provide peace of mind to his clients. The clients of Blake & Associates rely on Jonathan as a member of the legal team addressing the many needs of families interaction with the Massachusetts Probate Courts.
Areas of Practice:
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Elder Law
- Long-term Care and Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Probate Administration
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA J.D.
- Honors: cum laude
- Union College, Schenectady, NY B.A.
- Major: English
- Nationally Certified Guardian
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- National Guardianship Association
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association