Jonathan S. Dunn
45 School Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02108
Jonathan S. Dunn's practice focuses on guardianship and conservatorship proceedings, Medicaid planning, estate probate and administration matters. He is dedicated to furthering each client's goals and advising them of their available legal options and planning strategies.
As a new associate at the firm Attorney Dunn serves to assist clients with legal issues surrounding a loved one who has diminished capacity. He advises families regarding the legal complexities of guardianships and attains necessary court authorities for families to ensure their loved ones receive necessary medical treatment and financial protection. In addition, he assists elders in acquiring state services through Medicaid for housing and long term care needs. Finally, he works with other attorneys on estate and advance directive planning.
Attorney Dunn started as a paralegal with the firm in 2007 and spent several years assisting the firm and its clients while becoming more familiar with the law and legal concerns of the clients. During his time at Suffolk Law, Attorney Dunn continued with the firm as the senior paralegal working more closely with the attorneys and clients to research complex issues and more closely work with the clients of Blake & Associates.
- Areas of Practice:
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Elder Law
- Long-term Care and Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Probate Administration
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA J.D.
- Honors: cum laude
- Union College, Schenectady, NY B.A.
- Major: English
- Nationally Certified Guardian
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- National Guardianship Association
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association